Saturday, May 4, 2019

Welcome!

If someone had asked me if I thought about starting a blog I think my response would have been, "That's not my thing."  I was really avoiding the whole 'social media' thing.  But sometimes God has plans that we don't foresee....today starts one of those for me.

I've had a love for anything 'artsy' for as long as I can remember.  I was the kid who would be singing and dancing instead of getting ready for church, doodling randomness and doing any crafts I was given.  These days I spend most of my time either scrapbooking or card making when it comes to crafting and dabble with everything else when the mood strikes me.

Since I first started crafting sometime in the mid 90's I have completed 14 full size scrapbooks books for my family, 9 full size and 1 - 6x6 for gifts for staff members, 2 - 6x6 as special requests, 2 full size for friends and 21 full size,  6 - 6x6 and 4 minis for myself for a total of 45 books (assuming I haven't forgotten any!).  That was my main focus until about a year ago when my husband and I moved into a new house and a new town.

I told myself I had to both step outside my comfort zone with people, branch out so to speak, and to do something special for myself.  I was lucky enough to find an amazing stamp club through a Stampin' Up demonstrator in Goshen.  That club....and the time swallowing Pinterest....developed a card making run that over the past year has brought more than 300 cards to life.  (And those are just the ones I haven't given away!  😮)

So here I am, spreading my obsession to YOU!  Don't you just want to make some of these bad boys??  These are some of the cards I made with the lovely Deb Snyder when I first starting making cards.



Are you ready for this?  (I'm not!  😜)

Buckle up, grab your supplies and let's craft together!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Show Fun

 Decided it was time to clear out some of my cards so I participated in a couple of craft shows with my dear friend,  Karen.  She makes awes...