Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas - Ladies' Card #4


For today's card I finally got to use some of my wonderful handmade paper.  I just love the texture on it!  I started once again with cardstock from Recollections' Shades of Red pack for the card base.  For the front I cut a piece of Certainly Celery as a mat and pieces of the handmade paper and the design paper to make a front for the card.  I covered the seam of the two papers with a piece of Willow Green organza.  For the sentiment I used a stamp from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box, stamped in Certainly Celery.  The candy cane-like twine is from Ms. Sparkle and Co.  The whole sentiment is set off with pop dots to help draw your eyes in.




For the interior I broke out one of my favorite holiday stamp sets.  I stamped the elf, wagon and presents in Memento ink on a piece of white cardstock.  Next I took several of my Stampin' Write and Creative Memories markers to color in the adorable images from the Signs of Santa set.


Voila!  That finishes card #4!


Supplies:
Cardstock:   Park Lane - White, Recollections - Shades of Red, Stampin' Up - Certainly Celery
Design Paper: Handmade Red Texture Paper, k*i Christmas Tin Set
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Christmas Traditions Punch Box, Signs of Santa
Dies and Punches: Stampin' Up- Traditional Label Punch
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up - Certainly Celery; Stampin' Write - Only Orange, Crumb Cake
Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Gable Green, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence;
Creative Memories Markers - Brown, Blue
Embellishments: Ms. Sparkle & Co. - Red Twisted Twine, Stampin' Up - Willow Green Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft Show Fun

 Decided it was time to clear out some of my cards so I participated in a couple of craft shows with my dear friend,  Karen.  She makes awes...